The fifth week of research is here! After so long, I can finally say that the experimentation stage of my investigation is coming to a close. So, without further ado, let me present
Now with the controls recorded, I was able to move into creating the tapioca starch gel. Unsurprisingly, the process to modify the tapioca starch went differently than it did for the corn starch.
First and foremost, I apologize for the delay. I never like to deviate from the schedule, but the maintenance was so time-consuming that I didn't have time to decently write a post. However,
After planning this study for oh so long, I finally got to begin actual experimentation! The schedule I planned for this week was to make the control gels and prepare a DNA sample
Last Sunday, August 7th, marked the first official week of my investigation into the possibility of agarose substitution with tapioca starch. As with all research projects, an investigator doesn't simply jump into conducting
Hey! It's been a while since I've posted on my blog, but school is finally back! As you may expect, I plan on returning to my usual schedule and writing about the various