Now with the controls recorded, I was able to move into creating the tapioca starch gel. Unsurprisingly, the process to modify the tapioca starch went differently than it did for the corn starch.
Happy Labor Day Weekend! Today's post will be rescheduled for this Sunday (the 11th of this month). I'll be enjoying my day off while working on college apps. Name a better use of
First and foremost, I apologize for the delay. I never like to deviate from the schedule, but the maintenance was so time-consuming that I didn't have time to decently write a post. However,
For the week of August 28th, my server underwent major software maintenance to upgrade features and improve server side accessibility. This has resulted in a couple noticeable differences that will be resolved in
After planning this study for oh so long, I finally got to begin actual experimentation! The schedule I planned for this week was to make the control gels and prepare a DNA sample
Last Sunday, August 7th, marked the first official week of my investigation into the possibility of agarose substitution with tapioca starch. As with all research projects, an investigator doesn't simply jump into conducting